Friday, July 3, 2009

Funny sayings by Madison


Outside in this horrible heat...

Madison says "Mom, can you turn the air on please?"

Me: Sorry honey, you'll have to ask God to do that for you.

Madison peering out the window very early in the morning...

Madison: "It's on Mommy! It's on"

Me: "What's on sweetie?"

Madison: "The light outside!"

Madison sees me reading my book so she gets my Bible and starts flipping through it and saying with each turned page...

"Jesus can do anything! Clap your hands! (clap, clap)

Madison really wants to ride the BIG roller coasters at Fiesta Texas...

Madison: "Mommy I want to ride the big roller coaster."

Me: "When you get bigger you can"

Madison puts her hands high in the air and says "Mommy, I'm getting bigger and bigger! I'm 3 years old!"...side note: she actually turns 3 on Sunday but she's been telling everyone she is 3 for the past month or 2 because she is really looking forward to her "BIG birthday party with her BIG balloons and BIG cake"

Me: "Yes, you are sweetie but I mean when you get bigger like mommy"

A few days later I overhear her talking to my mom

Madison: "When I'm big like my mommy I get to ride the BIG roller coaster"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

E. Merritt said...

I loved reading all her funny sayings! We sure are going to miss you guys.

Familia Rosales said...

So cute! I love the way little kids think :)


Hi, my name is Lisa. I am writing this blog to share with you, my family and friends, the blessings God has poured out on me. I feel so fortunate to have the husband that I have and these two amazingly beautiful children that have stolen my heart. Every day is so precious and it brings new stories, adventures, laughter and challenges. I hope I can capture some of our life on this blog to share with you and I'd love to hear from each of you as well.



My awesome husband and bestfriend