Friday, July 3, 2009
New Milestone by Max
Last week I entered Max's room to see him standing up in his crib. I wasn't shocked because I think Maddie did this around 9 months old also. One little problem though...he doesn't go to sleep as easily as he use to. Before all I had to do was lay him down with his paci and he'd be out for the night or for his nap. Now he immediately flips onto his tummy, pushes himself up to a sitting position then uses the rails to hoist himself to a standing position. I've even resorted to using the swing for his nap times just so he can get the rest he so desperately needs (and mama can too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This picture is adorable. Looks like trouble!
He's getting sooo big! Wow! Almost a year! 9-13 is just around the corner!
Post a Comment