Friday, September 9, 2011

Skin on Skin Time



About a month or so ago I explained to Madison that it is important for new babies to have "skin on skin time" with their mommy and daddy. I'm not sure how this conversation came about. The nurses in the hospital had stressed this to me for bonding purposes. Anywho...Madison has decided that it is not only for babies and that she would like skin on skin time with her mama!She lifts up her shirt and mine and she lays her bare tummy on mine. I think this is so precious. I don't ever want to forget it.






2 comments:

Jeni said...

that is sweet :)! Nothing more fulfilling than connecting.... that' why hugs and pets are so healing!

Anonymous said...

Very nice information here. Going to bookmark it!
jeux de amour


Hi, my name is Lisa. I am writing this blog to share with you, my family and friends, the blessings God has poured out on me. I feel so fortunate to have the husband that I have and these two amazingly beautiful children that have stolen my heart. Every day is so precious and it brings new stories, adventures, laughter and challenges. I hope I can capture some of our life on this blog to share with you and I'd love to hear from each of you as well.



My awesome husband and bestfriend