Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's been awhile...






















Okay, so I've been quite the slacker lately when it comes to updating my blog. It's time for a face lift but Max will only be asleep for about 30 more minutes and I've had a full day at the zoo today with them and want to lay my weary head done for a few moments before he rises. Soooooo, the face lift will come soon. Just not tonight! Here's a few photos to melt your heart until then.

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Monica said...

oh my. you are right. they do melt the heart. Madison looks just like you--those eyes. precious. how are you guys doing?

Jeni said...

They look like angels! Absolutely heavenly...max & maddie - I love my neice & nephew!!!


Hi, my name is Lisa. I am writing this blog to share with you, my family and friends, the blessings God has poured out on me. I feel so fortunate to have the husband that I have and these two amazingly beautiful children that have stolen my heart. Every day is so precious and it brings new stories, adventures, laughter and challenges. I hope I can capture some of our life on this blog to share with you and I'd love to hear from each of you as well.



My awesome husband and bestfriend