She's now exploring with different colors! And it's not just her face...it's her belly button, the bottom of her feet, her hands, nails, etc... Did I mention that these were her dry erase markers? So all I have to do is run a wipey across her face and it comes off or take her outside and hose her off! I sure hope she doesn't find our Sharpies...yikes!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
My little Indian girl
She's now exploring with different colors! And it's not just her face...it's her belly button, the bottom of her feet, her hands, nails, etc... Did I mention that these were her dry erase markers? So all I have to do is run a wipey across her face and it comes off or take her outside and hose her off! I sure hope she doesn't find our Sharpies...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She can't even hide the beauty behind the markers :)! She is such a lil michivous princess! hehehe
Post a Comment